In situ thermal reduction of graphene oxide in a styrene–ethylene/butylene–styrene triblock copolymer via melt blending
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January 2014
How to Cite
You, F., Wang, D., Cao, J., Li, X., Dang, Z.-M. and Hu, G.-H. (2014), In situ thermal reduction of graphene oxide in a styrene–ethylene/butylene–styrene triblock copolymer via melt blending. Polym. Int., 63: 93–99. doi: 10.1002/pi.4528
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!