Effect of graphite and carbon fiber contents on the morphology and properties of thermally conductive composites based on polyamide 6
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 151–157, January 2014
How to Cite
Yoo, Y., Lee, H. L., Ha, S. M., Jeon, B. K., Won, J. C. and Lee, S.-G. (2014), Effect of graphite and carbon fiber contents on the morphology and properties of thermally conductive composites based on polyamide 6. Polym. Int., 63: 151–157. doi: 10.1002/pi.4534
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!