Wetting behaviour and direct observation of thermally responsive polystyrene-block-poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-block-polystyrene electrospun fibres in aqueous environment
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Nykänen, A., Hirvonen, S.-P., Tenhu, H., Mezzenga, R. and Ruokolainen, J. (2014), Wetting behaviour and direct observation of thermally responsive polystyrene-block-poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-block-polystyrene electrospun fibres in aqueous environment. Polym. Int., 63: 37–43. doi: 10.1002/pi.4559
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!