Paper presented at the conference on “Ionic Polymers” held at Brunel University, Uxbridge, 14–15 May 1975.
Electrical conductivity in ionic complexes of poly(ethylene oxide)†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1975 Society of Chemical Industry
British Polymer Journal
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 319–327, September 1975
How to Cite
Wright, P. V. (1975), Electrical conductivity in ionic complexes of poly(ethylene oxide). Brit. Poly. J., 7: 319–327. doi: 10.1002/pi.4980070505
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1975
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!