Influence of the COOH and COONa groups and crosslink density of poly(acrylic acid)/montmorillonite superabsorbent composite on water absorbency
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1050–1053, September 2001
How to Cite
Wu, J., Lin, J., Li, G. and Wei, C. (2001), Influence of the COOH and COONa groups and crosslink density of poly(acrylic acid)/montmorillonite superabsorbent composite on water absorbency. Polym. Int., 50: 1050–1053. doi: 10.1002/pi.728
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 597972034
- Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Fujian, China. Grant Number: F99024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!