Optical study of perylene dye doped poly(methyl methacrylate) as fluorescent solar collector
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 393–397, May 2002
How to Cite
Mansour, A., El-Shaarawy, M., El-Bashir, S., El-Mansy, M. and Hammam, M. (2002), Optical study of perylene dye doped poly(methyl methacrylate) as fluorescent solar collector. Polym. Int., 51: 393–397. doi: 10.1002/pi.857
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!