Oral presentation – Session A: Paper presented at the Polymers in the Third Millennium Conference, 2–6 September 2001, Montpellier, France
Direct visualization of microstructures in hydrophobically modified polyacrylamide aqueous solution by environmental scanning electron microscopy†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Polymers in the Third Millennium
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 931–938, October 2002
How to Cite
Feng, Y., Luo, P., Luo, C. and Yan, Q. (2002), Direct visualization of microstructures in hydrophobically modified polyacrylamide aqueous solution by environmental scanning electron microscopy. Polym. Int., 51: 931–938. doi: 10.1002/pi.996
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2001
- State Key Laboratory of Oil/gas Reservoir and Exploitation Engineering. Grant Number: PLN9911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!