UV-nano-imprint lithography technique for the replication of back reflectors for n-i-p thin film silicon solar cells
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 202–210, March 2011
How to Cite
Söderström, K., Escarré, J., Cubero, O., Haug, F.-J., Perregaux, S. and Ballif, C. (2011), UV-nano-imprint lithography technique for the replication of back reflectors for n-i-p thin film silicon solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 202–210. doi: 10.1002/pip.1003
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!