Role of hydrogen in the surface passivation of crystalline silicon by sputtered aluminum oxide
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 320–325, May 2011
How to Cite
Li, T.-T. A. and Cuevas, A. (2011), Role of hydrogen in the surface passivation of crystalline silicon by sputtered aluminum oxide. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 320–325. doi: 10.1002/pip.1031
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!