Optimization of interdigitated back contact silicon heterojunction solar cells: tailoring hetero-interface band structures while maintaining surface passivation
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 326–338, May 2011
How to Cite
Lu, M., Das, U., Bowden, S., Hegedus, S. and Birkmire, R. (2011), Optimization of interdigitated back contact silicon heterojunction solar cells: tailoring hetero-interface band structures while maintaining surface passivation. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 326–338. doi: 10.1002/pip.1032
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Grant Number: #ADJ-1-30630-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!