Part-time Professor at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Paper presented at 25th EU PVSEC WCPEC-5, Valencia, Spain, 2010
Linking nanotechnology to gigawatts: Creating building blocks for smart PV modules
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 25th EU PVSEC WCPEC-5, Valencia, Spain, 2010
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 772–780, November 2011
How to Cite
Poortmans, J., Baert, K., Govaerts, J., Mertens, R., Catthoor, F., Germain, M., Das, J. and Driesen, J. (2011), Linking nanotechnology to gigawatts: Creating building blocks for smart PV modules. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 772–780. doi: 10.1002/pip.1034
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!