Research: Short communication: Accelerated Publication
Enhanced evanescent mode light trapping in organic solar cells and other low index optoelectronic devices
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 473–477, June 2011
How to Cite
Green, M. A. (2011), Enhanced evanescent mode light trapping in organic solar cells and other low index optoelectronic devices. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 473–477. doi: 10.1002/pip.1038
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!