Paper presented at 25th EU PVSEC WCPEC-5, Valencia, Spain, 2010
Silicon quantum dot based solar cells: addressing the issues of doping, voltage and current transport
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 25th EU PVSEC WCPEC-5, Valencia, Spain, 2010
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 813–824, November 2011
How to Cite
Conibeer, G., Green, M. A., König, D., Perez-Wurfl, I., Huang, S., Hao, X., Di, D., Shi, L., Shrestha, S., Puthen-Veetil, B., So, Y., Zhang, B. and Wan, Z. (2011), Silicon quantum dot based solar cells: addressing the issues of doping, voltage and current transport. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 813–824. doi: 10.1002/pip.1045
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!