Anti-reflection and hydrophobic characteristics of M-PDMS based moth-eye nano-patterns on protection glass of photovoltaic systems
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 339–344, May 2011
How to Cite
Shin, J.-H., Han, K.-S. and Lee, H. (2011), Anti-reflection and hydrophobic characteristics of M-PDMS based moth-eye nano-patterns on protection glass of photovoltaic systems. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 339–344. doi: 10.1002/pip.1051
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!