Efficient light trapping in silicon solar cells by ultrafast-laser-induced self-assembled micro/nano structures
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 631–639, September 2011
How to Cite
Nayak, B. K., Iyengar, V. V. and Gupta, M. C. (2011), Efficient light trapping in silicon solar cells by ultrafast-laser-induced self-assembled micro/nano structures. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 631–639. doi: 10.1002/pip.1067
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!