19%-efficient and 43 µm-thick crystalline Si solar cell from layer transfer using porous silicon
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2012
How to Cite
Petermann, J. H., Zielke, D., Schmidt, J., Haase, F., Rojas, E. G. and Brendel, R. (2012), 19%-efficient and 43 µm-thick crystalline Si solar cell from layer transfer using porous silicon. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 20: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/pip.1129
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!