Processing and characterization of a TiO2 paste based on small particle size powders for dye-sensitized solar cell semi-transparent photo-electrodes
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 960–966, December 2012
How to Cite
Vesce, L. and Riccitelli, R. (2012), Processing and characterization of a TiO2 paste based on small particle size powders for dye-sensitized solar cell semi-transparent photo-electrodes. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 20: 960–966. doi: 10.1002/pip.1166
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Dyers Srl
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!