Improved micromorph solar cells by means of mixed-phase n-doped silicon oxide layers
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 148–155, March 2013
How to Cite
Veneri, P. D., Mercaldo, L. V. and Usatii, I. (2013), Improved micromorph solar cells by means of mixed-phase n-doped silicon oxide layers. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 148–155. doi: 10.1002/pip.1168
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- Italian Ministry of Economic Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!