Temperature-controlled light-emitting diode lamp for photovoltaic rural applications
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 232–239, March 2013
How to Cite
Gago-Calderón, A., Fernández-Ramos, J. and Narvarte, L. (2013), Temperature-controlled light-emitting diode lamp for photovoltaic rural applications. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 232–239. doi: 10.1002/pip.1170
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!