Life prediction for CIGS solar modules part 2: degradation kinetics, accelerated testing, and encapsulant effects
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 173–186, March 2013
How to Cite
Coyle, D. J., Blaydes, H. A., Northey, R. S., Pickett, J. E., Nagarkar, K. R., Zhao, R.-A. and Gardner, J. O. (2013), Life prediction for CIGS solar modules part 2: degradation kinetics, accelerated testing, and encapsulant effects. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 173–186. doi: 10.1002/pip.1171
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy Award. Grant Number: DE-FC36-07GO17045
- GE Global Research
- GE Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!