now with Gadir Solar, 11510 Puerto Real, Cádiz, Spain.
Optical transmission as a fast and non-destructive tool for determination of ethylene-co-vinyl acetate curing state in photovoltaic modules
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 187–194, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, H.-Y., Perret-Aebi, L.-E., Théron, R., Ballif, C., Luo, Y. and Lange, R. F. M. (2013), Optical transmission as a fast and non-destructive tool for determination of ethylene-co-vinyl acetate curing state in photovoltaic modules. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 187–194. doi: 10.1002/pip.1175
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- 3S Modultec, Switzerland. Grant Number: 101191
- Swiss Federal Office for Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!