Modeling of a concentrating photovoltaic system for optimum land use
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 240–249, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. S., Kang, S.-M. and Winston, R. (2013), Modeling of a concentrating photovoltaic system for optimum land use. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 240–249. doi: 10.1002/pip.1176
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- California Energy Commission. Grant Number: Grant PIR-07-016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!