Solar and photovoltaic forecasting through post-processing of the Global Environmental Multiscale numerical weather prediction model
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2011. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 284–296, May 2013
How to Cite
Pelland, S., Galanis, G. and Kallos, G. (2013), Solar and photovoltaic forecasting through post-processing of the Global Environmental Multiscale numerical weather prediction model. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 284–296. doi: 10.1002/pip.1180
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!