This article was published online on 2 November 2011. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [31 January 2013].
Effect of carbon containing SiNx antireflection coating on the screen-printed contact and low illumination performance of silicon solar cell†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 351–358, May 2013
How to Cite
Kang, M. H., Rohatgi, A., Hong, J., Rounsaville, B., Upadhyaya, V., Ebong, A. and Das, A. (2013), Effect of carbon containing SiNx antireflection coating on the screen-printed contact and low illumination performance of silicon solar cell. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 351–358. doi: 10.1002/pip.1184
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Silicon carbon nitride films as passivation and antireflective coatings for silicon solar cells, Surface and Coatings Technology, 2014, 242, 157, , , , ,