High-rate deposition of a-Si:H thin layers for high-performance silicon heterojunction solar cells
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 326–331, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C.-S., Wu, C.-Y., Chen, I.-W., Lee, H.-C. and Hong, L.-S. (2013), High-rate deposition of a-Si:H thin layers for high-performance silicon heterojunction solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 326–331. doi: 10.1002/pip.1189
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan and Sino American Silicon Products. Grant Number: NSC 100-3113-E-011-001-CC2 and 99AN281
- Solar Optoelectronics Development Center of National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!