High-rate deposition of a-Si:H thin layers for high-performance silicon heterojunction solar cells
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 326–331, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C.-S., Wu, C.-Y., Chen, I.-W., Lee, H.-C. and Hong, L.-S. (2013), High-rate deposition of a-Si:H thin layers for high-performance silicon heterojunction solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 326–331. doi: 10.1002/pip.1189
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan and Sino American Silicon Products. Grant Number: NSC 100-3113-E-011-001-CC2 and 99AN281
- Solar Optoelectronics Development Center of National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|pip_1189_sm_figures.doc||Word document||2068K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.