Non-destructive lateral mapping of the thickness of the photoactive layer in polymer-based solar cells
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 402–419, June 2013
How to Cite
Sylvester-Hvid, K. O., Tromholt, T., Jørgensen, M., Krebs, F. C., Niggemann, M., Zimmermann, K. and Liehr, A. W. (2013), Non-destructive lateral mapping of the thickness of the photoactive layer in polymer-based solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 402–419. doi: 10.1002/pip.1190
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Danish Strategic Research Council. Grant Number: DSF 2104-05-0052 and 2104-07-0022
- EUDP. Grant Number: j. no. 64009-0050
- Apple Research & Technology Support (ARTS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!