Non-destructive lateral mapping of the thickness of the photoactive layer in polymer-based solar cells
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 402–419, June 2013
How to Cite
Sylvester-Hvid, K. O., Tromholt, T., Jørgensen, M., Krebs, F. C., Niggemann, M., Zimmermann, K. and Liehr, A. W. (2013), Non-destructive lateral mapping of the thickness of the photoactive layer in polymer-based solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 402–419. doi: 10.1002/pip.1190
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Danish Strategic Research Council. Grant Number: DSF 2104-05-0052 and 2104-07-0022
- EUDP. Grant Number: j. no. 64009-0050
- Apple Research & Technology Support (ARTS)
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.