Paper Presented at 26th EU PVSEC, Hamburg, Germany 2011
Investigation of the Sub-Bandgap Photoresponse in CuGaS2 : Fe for Intermediate Band Solar Cells
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 26th EU PVSEC, Hamburg, Germany 2011
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 625–629, September 2012
How to Cite
Marsen, B., Klemz, S., Unold, T. and Schock, H.-W. (2012), Investigation of the Sub-Bandgap Photoresponse in CuGaS2 : Fe for Intermediate Band Solar Cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 20: 625–629. doi: 10.1002/pip.1197
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- European Commission. Grant Number: IBPOWER(211640)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!