Luminescence coupling effects on multijunction solar cell external quantum efficiency measurement
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 344–350, May 2013
How to Cite
Lim, S. H., Li, J.-J., Steenbergen, E. H. and Zhang, Y.-H. (2013), Luminescence coupling effects on multijunction solar cell external quantum efficiency measurement. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 344–350. doi: 10.1002/pip.1215
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Science Foundation Arizona. Grant Numbers: SRG 0190-07, SRG 0339-08
- Air Force Research Laboratories/Space Vehicles Directorate. Grant Number: FA9453-08-2-0228
- NSF. Grant Number: 1002114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!