Paper Presented at 26th EU PVSEC, Hamburg, Germany 2011
Improved multicrystalline silicon ingot crystal quality through seed growth for high efficiency solar cells
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 26th EU PVSEC, Hamburg, Germany 2011
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 735–746, September 2012
How to Cite
Jouini, A., Ponthenier, D., Lignier, H., Enjalbert, N., Marie, B., Drevet, B., Pihan, E., Cayron, C., Lafford, T. and Camel, D. (2012), Improved multicrystalline silicon ingot crystal quality through seed growth for high efficiency solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 20: 735–746. doi: 10.1002/pip.1221
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!