Improved nanocrystal formation, quantum confinement and carrier transport properties of doped Si quantum dot superlattices for third generation photovoltaics
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 569–577, June 2013
How to Cite
Di, D., Xu, H., Perez-Wurfl, I., Green, M. A. and Conibeer, G. (2013), Improved nanocrystal formation, quantum confinement and carrier transport properties of doped Si quantum dot superlattices for third generation photovoltaics. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 569–577. doi: 10.1002/pip.1230
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!