Broadband scattering of the solar spectrum by spherical metal nanoparticles
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 600–611, June 2013
How to Cite
Temple, T. L. and Bagnall, D. M. (2013), Broadband scattering of the solar spectrum by spherical metal nanoparticles. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 600–611. doi: 10.1002/pip.1237
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!