Durability of polymeric encapsulation materials for concentrating photovoltaic systems
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 631–651, June 2013
How to Cite
Miller, D. C., Muller, M. T., Kempe, M. D., Araki, K., Kennedy, C. E. and Kurtz, S. R. (2013), Durability of polymeric encapsulation materials for concentrating photovoltaic systems. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 631–651. doi: 10.1002/pip.1241
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!