Spatially resolved photocurrent mapping of efficient organic solar cells fabricated on a woven mesh electrode
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 652–657, June 2013
How to Cite
Kylberg, W., de Castro, F. A., Chabrecek, P., Geiger, T., Heier, J., Nicholson, P. G., Nüesch, F., Theocharous, E., Sonderegger, U. and Hany, R. (2013), Spatially resolved photocurrent mapping of efficient organic solar cells fabricated on a woven mesh electrode. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 652–657. doi: 10.1002/pip.1242
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Swiss Commission for Technical Innovation (CTI)
- Sefar AG
- NPL's Material Research Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!