Solution-processed Cu(In,Ga)(S,Se)2 absorber yielding a 15.2% efficient solar cell
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Todorov, T. K., Gunawan, O., Gokmen, T. and Mitzi, D. B. (2013), Solution-processed Cu(In,Ga)(S,Se)2 absorber yielding a 15.2% efficient solar cell. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/pip.1253
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!