CdS/Cu(In,Ga)S2 based solar cells with efficiencies reaching 12.9% prepared by a rapid thermal process
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 88–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Merdes, S., Abou-Ras, D., Mainz, R., Klenk, R., Lux-Steiner, M. Ch., Meeder, A., Schock, H. W. and Klaer, J. (2013), CdS/Cu(In,Ga)S2 based solar cells with efficiencies reaching 12.9% prepared by a rapid thermal process. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 88–93. doi: 10.1002/pip.2165
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!