Dye-sensitized TiO2 solar cells based on nanocomposite photoanode containing plasma-modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Chan, Y.-F., Wang, C.-C., Chen, B.-H. and Chen, C.-Y. (2013), Dye-sensitized TiO2 solar cells based on nanocomposite photoanode containing plasma-modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 47–57. doi: 10.1002/pip.2174
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2010
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-3113-E-024-001-CC2, NSC97-2221-E-006-027-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!