Granular control of photovoltaic arrays by means of a multi-output Maximum Power Point Tracking algorithm
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 918–932, August 2013
How to Cite
Petrone, G., Ramos-Paja, C. A., Spagnuolo, G. and Vitelli, M. (2013), Granular control of photovoltaic arrays by means of a multi-output Maximum Power Point Tracking algorithm. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 918–932. doi: 10.1002/pip.2179
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- University of Salerno. Grant Number: PRIN08, FARB09 and FARB11
- Second University of Naples. Grant Number: PRIST 2009
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!