The information contained in this paper is patent pending (Indian Patent Application No. 3273/CHE/2010) and is protected by Indian Law.
Design and development of an integrated device consisting of an independent solar cell with electrical storage capacity†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1153–1157, August 2013
How to Cite
Mini, P. A., Nair, S. V. and Subramanian, K. R. V. (2013), Design and development of an integrated device consisting of an independent solar cell with electrical storage capacity. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1153–1157. doi: 10.1002/pip.2187
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!