A preliminary version of the paper was presented at the 17th Sede-Boker Symposium on Solar Electricity Production, 24–26 October 2011, Israel.
Obtaining small photovoltaic array operational curves for arbitrary cell temperatures and solar irradiation densities from standard conditions data†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1016–1024, August 2013
How to Cite
Averbukh, M., Lineykin, S. and Kuperman, A. (2013), Obtaining small photovoltaic array operational curves for arbitrary cell temperatures and solar irradiation densities from standard conditions data. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1016–1024. doi: 10.1002/pip.2199
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!