Back-contacted back-junction n-type silicon solar cells featuring an insulating thin film for decoupling charge carrier collection and metallization geometry
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1063–1076, August 2013
How to Cite
Reichel, C., Granek, F., Hermle, M. and Glunz, S. W. (2013), Back-contacted back-junction n-type silicon solar cells featuring an insulating thin film for decoupling charge carrier collection and metallization geometry. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1063–1076. doi: 10.1002/pip.2204
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Grant Number: 0329849A (Th-ETA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!