Optimal design of ultra-broadband, omnidirectional, and polarization-insensitive amorphous silicon solar cells with a core-shell nanograting structure
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1077–1086, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, L., Mo, L., Okuno, Y. and He, S. (2013), Optimal design of ultra-broadband, omnidirectional, and polarization-insensitive amorphous silicon solar cells with a core-shell nanograting structure. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1077–1086. doi: 10.1002/pip.2206
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2011
- Zhejiang Provincial Key Project. Grant Number: 2011 C11024
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 60990320, 60901039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!