Laser processing of Al2O3/a-SiCx:H stacks: a feasible solution for the rear surface of high-efficiency p-type c-Si solar cells
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1171–1175, August 2013
How to Cite
Martín, I., Ortega, P., Colina, M., Orpella, A., López, G. and Alcubilla, R. (2013), Laser processing of Al2O3/a-SiCx:H stacks: a feasible solution for the rear surface of high-efficiency p-type c-Si solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1171–1175. doi: 10.1002/pip.2207
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: INNDISOL IPT-420000-2010-6, TEC2011-26329, ENE2010-21384-C04-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!