Ultrathin and micro-sized solar cell performance optimization via simulations
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1114–1126, August 2013
How to Cite
Cruz-Campa, J. L., Nielson, G. N., Resnick, P. J., Okandan, M., Young, R., Zubia, D. and Gupta, V. (2013), Ultrathin and micro-sized solar cell performance optimization via simulations. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1114–1126. doi: 10.1002/pip.2214
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- DOE Solar Energy Technology Program Seed Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!