Improved conductive atomic force microscopy measurements on organic photovoltaic materials via mitigation of contact area uncertainty
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1433–1443, November 2013
How to Cite
Nikiforov, M. P. and Darling, S. B. (2013), Improved conductive atomic force microscopy measurements on organic photovoltaic materials via mitigation of contact area uncertainty. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1433–1443. doi: 10.1002/pip.2217
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!