A new electrical model for the analysis of a partially shaded dye-sensitized solar cells module
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
How to Cite
Giannuzzi, R., Manca, M. and Gigli, G. (2012), A new electrical model for the analysis of a partially shaded dye-sensitized solar cells module. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl.. doi: 10.1002/pip.2219
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- European project ESCORT—Efficient Solar Cells based on Organic and hybrid Technology. Grant Number: 7th FWP—reference number 261920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!