Avalanche breakdown in multicrystalline solar cells due to preferred phosphorous diffusion at extended defects
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1444–1453, November 2013
How to Cite
Bauer, J., Lausch, D., Blumtritt, H., Zakharov, N. and Breitenstein, O. (2013), Avalanche breakdown in multicrystalline solar cells due to preferred phosphorous diffusion at extended defects. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1444–1453. doi: 10.1002/pip.2220
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment. Grant Number: 0325270C
- Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
|pip2220-sup-0001-figureS1.tif||application/unknown||10541K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.