Enhanced light harvesting of Si solar cells via luminescent down-shifting using YVO4:Bi3+, Eu3+ nanophosphors
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1507–1513, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.K., Chen, Y.C., Hung, W.B., Chen, T.M., Sun, K.W. and Chang, W.-L. (2013), Enhanced light harvesting of Si solar cells via luminescent down-shifting using YVO4:Bi3+, Eu3+ nanophosphors. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1507–1513. doi: 10.1002/pip.2222
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!