CdTe/CdS thin film solar cells grown in substrate configuration
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1580–1586, December 2013
How to Cite
Gretener, C., Perrenoud, J., Kranz, L., Kneer, L., Schmitt, R., Buecheler, S. and Tiwari, A. N. (2013), CdTe/CdS thin film solar cells grown in substrate configuration. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1580–1586. doi: 10.1002/pip.2233
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!